The Economic Times,• 17th June
India needs another 10 Bajaj Finances to realise its potential
- In an interview with ET Now, Sanjiv Bajaj stated, “For India to realise its full potential, the country will need another ten Bajaj Finances and ten HDFC Banks.”
- Bajaj believes the next decade could belong to India despite the uncertainty over inflation.
The Economic Times,• 8th June
Rate hike taking us closer to pre-pandemic levels: Sanjiv Bajaj
- CII President Sanjiv Bajaj points out that the increase in repo rate is normalisation of rates to take it close to where it was before COVID-19 hit us.
- “I do not see the current rate hike as having a significant dampener for credit growth. Good quality projects will get access to capital,” adds Sanjiv Bajaj.
Bloomberg,• 23rd November
Sanjiv Bajaj Says World Looking Up To India Amid Sombre Mood
- Over the next decade, there is no reason why India should not play a stronger role, Sanjiv Bajaj says.
- A number of sectors in India are seeing uptick in capex cycle, Bajaj said, adding not just commodities, but also real estate and construction, and logistics.